he said he was sending my notes and tapes and records to my current

therapist weeks ago and she has not received them. apparently the

NC board of psychology just licenses therapists but does not regulate

them for James Bayassee does as he pleases. No one cares but his

victims. I am one of his victims and I care. I have been abused and

I want him to respond as he said he would, and now.

He acted viciously as a therapist and now is acting irresponsible

as one. He terminated me without notice, or discussion or reason

or sessions to discuss feelings or issues unresolved nor with no

referral. All are against the field of psychology's ethics . The NC

board of psychology apparently does not care what their licensed

do. I complained, but there was no sanction. This man should be

sanctioned and not permitted to practice on innocent clients.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. Counseling Services Durham needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Counseling Services Durham.

Had an Experience with Counseling Services Durham?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1245076

Your complaint was likely unsubstantiated due to your failure to provide evidence to back up your allegations. Your therapist has every right to drop you. Perhaps he just couldn't stand dealing with you since you come across as such a crazy wackadoodle and he felt like pawning you off on someone else.